Answered By: RaNae Vaughn
Last Updated: Oct 06, 2014     Views: 104

Yes.  I suggest that you search the UNACAT using the subject heading of "social service" and limit your search to the format of "DVD, VHS, and other projected medium."  You will find DVDs, videos in VHS, and electronic books.

Comments (1)

  1. Thank you for your help
    by Marquia James on Oct 23, 2011

Related Topics

Contact Us